11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 05-18-2009, 05:21 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
GamerDNA NOW and Broadcast Contest
We just launched our GamerDNA NOW and Broadcast contest!

Check out all the details here: http://gamerdna.com/r/maycontest
Old 05-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
It might need a little bit of clarification, but it looks like I have do do is keep doing what I've been doing and I'll automatically be counted with multiple entries.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:28 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Each Community Member receives one entry in the contest, regardless of how much activity they put in.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 AM

DarkHelmet is community member of note
Excuse me a minute while I go and take a screenshot of something stupid.

JK. I'll get a good one.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:27 PM

Keliae has much to be proud of
I'm having issues linking my facebook account. At the "Grant offline access" step I keep being told I must be logged into Facebook to use that feature, yet I'm logged in. Anyone have any ideas?

(Sorry if this is the wrong area for this question. I wasn't sure where else to post it.)
Old 05-21-2009, 10:49 PM

Dryad is bathed in a white light of excellence Dryad is bathed in a white light of excellence Dryad is bathed in a white light of excellence Dryad is bathed in a white light of excellence Dryad is bathed in a white light of excellence Dryad is bathed in a white light of excellence
GDNA has to be logged in, so you have to give GDNA the correct password and then click authenticate.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:00 PM

Keliae has much to be proud of
Yeah, I get through the first "Connect" step of entering my facebook login info through the GDNA panel. Then it goes to step 2 "Grant offline access" but prompts me that I must be logged in.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:25 PM

onikrulz is community member of note
How will we know if we entered or not I mean im just restless for a confirmation
Old 05-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
That's a good idea. There probably ought to be a confirmation IM, for this and for several other changes.

The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
The rules are in the blog; there are two contests.
Create a game activity, post, or upload and image.
Alternatively tie in your Twitter or Facebook account, and let gamerDNA send at least one message.
Just double check if you did either of those, and if so, you entered.