11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 03-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Never pants with the head! The victim gets all... fuzzy. He can't feel the next...

Joker - The Dark Knight

Old 04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
"Lord Vader! The emperor commands you to make pants with him!"

- Admiral Piet, The Empire Strikes Back

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk aquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its pants.

Arthur Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Old 04-10-2010, 01:18 AM

Cybrwyzyrd is a cornerstone of the community Cybrwyzyrd is a cornerstone of the community Cybrwyzyrd is a cornerstone of the community Cybrwyzyrd is a cornerstone of the community
"Captain Ahab has to hunt his pants!"

- Lily Sloane, Star Trek First Contact
Old 04-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
These aren't the pants you're looking for

Obi-Wan Kenobi - A New Hope

Old 04-14-2010, 04:15 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Luke: There's something not right here... I feel cold. Death.
Yoda: That place... is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is.
Yoda:In you must go.
Luke: What's in there?
Yoda: Only what you take with you.
Luke: .....
Yoda: Your Pants, you will not need them.

Yoda and Luke Dagobah - Empire Strikes Back
Old 04-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Guru

You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi pants. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Emperor Palpatine - Return of the Jedi

Old 04-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Enthusiast

Johns: He just escaped from a maximum security prison.
Fry: Should he just stay locked up forever?
Johns: That would be my choice.
Fry: Is he really that dangerous?
Johns: Only around Pants.

-Pitch Black-
Old 04-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Guru

I'm a cybernetic organism. Living pants over a metal endoskeleton.

Terminator - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Enthusiast

“Pants, Captain! The hills are swarmin' with 'em.”

Stagecoach 1939