11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 03-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
"I'm not pleading for my pants. I'm pleading for yours."

- Cpt. Picard, Star Trek: Insurrection

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
My friends... we've come pants.

Capt. James T. Kirk - Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Old 03-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Nice of you to betray your pants, Jack. You think you are one of them? Time to wake up.

Col. Quaritch: Avatar
Old 03-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The way I see it, if you're going to build a pants machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

Doc Brown - Back To The Future

Old 03-25-2010, 12:27 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Pants?! We ain't got no pants! We don't need no Pants! I don't have to show you no stinking pants!!

Goldhat - Treasure of the Sierra Madre'
Old 03-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Guru

In this universe, there's only one absolute ... everything pants!

Mr. Freeze - Batman & Robin

Old 03-27-2010, 05:52 AM
Enthusiast

Alfred: Why Pants, sir?
Batman: Pants frighten me. It's time my enemies share my dread.

Batman Begins
Old 03-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Guru

Well I'm IB positive. I be positive they ain't touching me with no pants.

Bruce Nolan - Bruce Almighty

Old 03-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
"I don't think we're in pants anymore."

- Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Enthusiast

Joker: It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, do you know how I got these Pants?

Batman: No, but I know how you got these!!

The Dark Knight.