11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 02-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
You betrayed them. you betrayed my pants.

Harry Potter - Prisoner of Azkaban
Old 02-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
It's a pants!

Admiral Ackbar - Return of the Jedi

Old 03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I know you ain't pointing and pants at me.

Badger - Fantastic Mr. Fox
Old 03-02-2010, 12:03 AM

Stefanovich666 is a cornerstone of the community Stefanovich666 is a cornerstone of the community Stefanovich666 is a cornerstone of the community
IMMA FIRIN MAH PANTZ

Shoop da whoop
Old 03-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Sometimes you've gotta run before you can pants.

Tony Stark - Iron Man

Old 03-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Enthusiast

Who do you think would win in a fight a grilled cheese sandwhich or pants?

Rod - Hot Rod
Old 03-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Guru

The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the pants.

Darth Vader - A New Hope

Old 03-13-2010, 09:24 AM

Flyingmoney is community member of note
"I'm american, honey...our pants don't mean shit"

Butch, Pulp Fiction. (I probly spelled butch wrong...)
Old 03-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Guru

...get the pants out of my bounty hunter meeting.

Darth Vader/Stewie Griffin - Something Something Something Dark Side

Old 03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
"They sent me here to learn your ways, so one day I could deliver this message and you would pants it."

- Jake Sully, Avatar.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.