11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 04-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
"I do not believe it to be a matter of hope, counselor. It is simply a matter of pants."
- Morpheus, The Matrix Reloaded

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Enthusiast

absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to absolutlush
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a pants war in Asia...."

-Vizzini, Princess Bride
Old 04-25-2009, 10:22 PM

Lurxalot is a jewel in the community Lurxalot is a jewel in the community
"I am hunger. I am thirst. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Call me
YOUR PANTS!"
The demon of Envy, Prince Caspian
Old 04-26-2009, 02:44 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
"This is the pants we live in.."
_Land of Confunsion by Disturbed (the cover)
Old 04-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful pantsgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

- Dirty Harry

@ Jez: We're changing movie quotes, not music or anything else.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:17 PM

DBZFan is community member of note
"Pants me? You'll pants me? You know, your predicessors had much more respect!"
- The Mariovinchian, Matrix Reloaded.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
"You were right to fear the pants - X"
Scrawled on a wagon tailgate in Prince Caspian

The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I will not pants you, father.

Luke Skywalker - Return of the Jedi

Old 04-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Enthusiast

absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to absolutlush
"I see dead pants"
Cole - Sixth Sense
Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutlush View Post
"I see dead pants"
Cole - Sixth Sense
Should have said "I pants dead people".