11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 04-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Chinese Whispers - another forum game
This game is simple. Just quote the last post, then make a small change to the quote. You may do one of these things:
  • 1: Change one word.
    2: Add one word.
    3: Remove one word.
The only other rule is that you may not change it back to an earlier post.

I will start with this simple sentence, then we will see what it evolves into:

It was Dick Cheney in the woods with the shotgun.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Last edited by LordXenophon : 04-05-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Stupid cat jumped on the keyboard and it posted. :/
Old 04-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
It was Dick in the woods with the shotgun.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
It was Dick in the woods with the shogun.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
It was Bugs in the woods with the shotgun.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Savant

It was Bugs in the kitchen with the shotgun

Old 04-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
It was Bugs in the kitchen with the meatgrinder.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Savant

It was Bugs in the kitchen, stealing the meatgrinder.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
It was Marcus in the kitchen, stealing the meatgrinder.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Savant

When was Marcus in the kitchen, stealing the meatgrinder?

Old 04-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Guru

When was Baird in the kitchen, stealing the meatgrinder?