11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 04-10-2009, 01:49 AM
Enthusiast

BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueEyesWhiteGirl
Log-in trouble
Something is wrong with the way this site handles log-ins. My computer keeps logging me back out every 2 min or so. I think it's something to do with the way the log-in cookie is written, so the computer constantly cleans it up. I have had this problem on only one other site, Renderosity.com.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Actually, you are supposed to stay logged in unless you log out manually. You can even navigate away from the site and stay logged in. So whatever issue is occuring, you may need the staff to check out.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:13 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You're an ASU student, aren't you? It sounds like you're using the computers in the MU. They automatically clean every temp file older than a minute once a minute. You should still be able to stay logged in, but you'll hang when you try to use the quick post. It's just the computers in the one building, though.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:26 AM
Enthusiast

BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueEyesWhiteGirl
Yeah, I was in the MU. How did you guess?
Old 04-11-2009, 05:34 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
1: I go to the same school.
2: it's my major
3: I'm not a freshman

The computers are the only computers on campus which don't use Explorer. The MU computers use SiteKiosk instead. Total waste of an application, IMHO.