11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 04-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
The new doctor
I don't know if anybody watches Doctor Who (it's a great show), but I was left in tears when Tennant left...

Now the new doctor has had three episodes to prove himself, and I'm still not sure... Sure, the first episode was really good... But the latest (episode 3, season 5), mmmmmmm.......

Loved the Dalek with the little British flag tho ;D

Matt Smith... dunno... He just looks like a young goofy professor, who doesn't really have a clue what's going on. I loved Tennant towards the end, I'd follow him to the end of the universe and back... This new guy? Only place I'd follow him would be to the mall to buy some new clothes... The new assistant is cute tho...

But Smith, with his crazy outfit and hair? Mmmm, not impressed. But I guess he's gonna grow on me eventually, just like Tennant...
Old 04-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
I've just seen the first new doctor myself. Not a bad beginning. Haven't gotten to watch any of the other ones yet. So I can't base any real "for/against" arguments right now. I'll give it two or three more episodes.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
He's not David Tennant, but he'll do.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:21 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
So... why rez this again? Its not in Xeno and I's duel of who is the better necromancer it seems :P

Old 04-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
The Doctor can self-rez.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Wasn't me.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Obviously, there is a distinct lack of dinosaur dancing.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:08 AM

HitGirl is a paragon of the community HitGirl is a paragon of the community HitGirl is a paragon of the community HitGirl is a paragon of the community
Um... what Svoboda said.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Guru

Apparantly Matt Smith has come into his own as the doctor recently, probably because people gave him the chance and it was simply whati like to call "new doctor" syndrome.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
It wasn't just "new Doctor syndrome." David Tennant is an unusually talented actor, even for a Doctor. That says a lot, because you have to be one of the BBC's best actors just to get the role. Tennant is even better than that. He brought a depth and variety of emotion never seen on Doctor Who before and he did it all brilliantly.

The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.