11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 05-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Disgruntled Wookies hurl pesticide over the angry squad of Terrans.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Disgruntled Wookies hurl pesticide over the angry battalion of Terrans.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:12 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Disgruntled Wookies hurl pesticide over the camouflaged battalion of Terrans.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Angry Wookies hurl pesticide over the camouflaged battalion of Terrans.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Savant

Angry Wookies hurl grenades over the camouflaged battalion of Terrans.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:34 AM
Guru

Angry Wookies hurl concussion grenades over the camouflaged battalion of Terrans.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:55 AM

RDaneel is a jewel in the community
Angry Jigglypuffs hurl concussion grenades over the camouflaged battalion of Terrans.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Savant

Angry Jigglypuffs hurl concussion grenades over the camouflaged battalion of Squirtles.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Guru

Angry Jigglypuffs hurl concussion grenades under the camouflaged battalion of Squirtles.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Savant

Angry Jigglypuffs hide concussion grenades under the camouflaged battalion of Squirtles.