11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-26-2008, 05:38 AM

Location: i am United Statesian, and if that is not enough information, i am Mighiganian!!
sinfuldamasta has much to be proud of
Ruin somebody elses wish, then make your own wish.
I did this on same game website and a few thousand people did this it's really fun. What you do is read the person's wish before you, then you think of a funny way to mess up their wish You then make your own wish.
ex: Batman- i wish i had a cookie.
SinfulDa Masta- baker cooks cookie bad and your house explodes i wish i had money.
Sonic- your money got eaten by a shark I wish i had TWO big houses.

And it goes on from there.
I'll start it.

I wish i had a ROFL-copter
Old 12-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Your ROFL-copter crashed and went down in a fiery inferno which ended in your very untragic death.

I wish for this thread to be closed.

Seriously guys, this is not even in insult or anything, I'm just playing his game.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post

I wish for this thread to be closed.
Wish granted.
Immediately after, 3-5 more similar threads pop up, in other forums, half by the same poster (probably one who talks about tank guns and gum) and none of them stay on topic. One of them devolves into a conversation about Knight Online.

I wish I didn't have to go back to work today to do inventory

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-26-2008, 08:24 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You slip on the (rare but slippery)Texas ice and twist your ankle, having to spend the next week in bed with pain meds that don't quite work.

I wish I had a new DS.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:12 AM

Location: i am United Statesian, and if that is not enough information, i am Mighiganian!!
sinfuldamasta has much to be proud of
They thought you wanted a dual sombrero, so they sent you a dual sombrero.

I wish i had shape-shifting powers.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:15 AM

cluskevird has much to be proud of
Your shapeshifting powers suddenly appear briefly to turn your shape from upright humanoid shape to full fetal position as your appendix bursts. . . Unfortunately fixing the appendix also takes away your shapeshifting powers.

I wish I had some gaming skillz
Old 12-27-2008, 04:28 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Santa grants your wish, but you didn't specify how much, so you get totally pwnd in your next match regardless.

I wish I had a Toblerone.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:25 AM

Mordayn has much to be proud of
**Tells Santa how naughty you really were this year, and watches the toblerone melt/burn in the fireplace**

I wish for a hot date.

Shaiya | Union of Fury | Sanguinous' "Guild Ghost"

Old 12-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You're all bad.

I win.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Your wish for a hot date is granted...on the surface of the sun.

I wish I had a dish of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.