11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 06-28-2009, 10:13 PM

Soyle-sama is a jewel in the community Soyle-sama is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezmyn View Post
btw, yes, I am back. You may shout it from the hills if you so choose. I will give you time.

Was that enough time?
Plenty

As for exclusives it doesn't really bother me. I have all the major consoles so it doesn't matter if it's only on 360 or ps3. But that's just me. I do agree that there are most likely going to be less and less exclusives in the near future because everyone is realizing that hardly anybody goes out and buys a console just for one game. Although I did purchase my ps3 just to play MGS4, I HAVE bought and played several more games on it. Even games that weren't exclusives like Battlefield: Bad Company (which for some ungodly reason I know own on both ps3 and 360)

Point is, in the end most exclusives won't exist anymore.
Last edited by Soyle-sama : 06-28-2009 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Fixing "qoute"
Old 07-25-2009, 10:39 PM

Dorque has much to be proud of
To borrow a quote from Stardock CEO Brad Wardell, "Any traveller onto an online gaming forum will soon find an active thread that hashes out the oft-repeated battle between PCs and consoles [...] Sony and Microsoft intentionally ensure that the distinction between a PC and a console is apparent in order to protect their own interests while fans on both sides fight meaningless battles over which is 'better'. It would be more productive to argue whether a mouse or a gamepad is better for first-person shooters, where you have a legitimate distinction."

In the long run, do what you want, and ignore the people waving their dangly bits around and fanning the flames. You don't have to get into a debate on the internet unless you want to - it's really simple to just ignore it and walk away. I happen to enjoy both console and PC gaming, each for their own reasons. I have my preferences, but they're just that: MY preferences, and what other people think really doesn't have an impact on them - nor do my preferences have an impact on what those other people think.

p.s. As an aside, Disgaea 3, since you couldn't think of a good PS3 exclusive title.
Last edited by Dorque : 07-26-2009 at 03:21 AM.