11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 04-03-2009, 10:30 PM

LuvITorHATEit has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via AIM to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via MSN to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via Yahoo to LuvITorHATEit Send a message via Skype™ to LuvITorHATEit
Under Construction Our group page doesn't have a vertical scroll bar in Internet Explorer 8
Hi I just downloaded Internet Explorer 8 and our group page at http://virtuewarriors.gamerdna.com/ doesn't show a scroll bar at the right of the group page to allow me to scroll down once I login. Luckily I still have Firefox to use your website. So please fix this whenever possible. Thank you.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:01 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Unfortunately right now our Guild Hosting does not feature IE8. I don't know when/if we will be supporting this browser with our guild hosting. If we do make a decision on this, expect an announcement on our blog
Old 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Enthusiast

WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to WayneMSmith
Luvitorhateit if you are in IE8 look next to the address bar and click the broken page link that should say compatibility mode when you hover over it. It will run gDNA perfectly fine. QforQ I suggest that you tell people to do this from now on since I'm sure your getting quite a few of these support requests.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:53 PM

Guifei has much to be proud of
I use IE8 too an had the exact same problem as the OP, no scroll bar. Using the Compatibility button solved this problem. Thank you WayneMSmith.