11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 03-24-2009, 04:39 AM
Enthusiast

Kotsuumo is community member of note
Definitely a neat read. Kinda like a state of the union address, but for the site, and it actually has good news. :P

Grats Mishy. From what I can tell your a pretty nice person, so you deserve it.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Thanks for all the congrats people

Old 03-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaimerasPain View Post
...Everyone I have seen them pick over the last few months has been...constantly trying to help new members...and pretty much just being all around good/nice members.
Which one wouldn't expect from someone like a Sith Lord or a vampire. Anyhoo, great job with the newsletter staff-peoples. And congrats Mishy on the selection.

Old 03-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Or Incarnations lol thanks Dvader!

Old 03-24-2009, 04:51 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Another fun read - even though the information in it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Last week

Thanks everyone for being part of such a rockin' community!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneMSmith View Post
What are the basis for member of the month? Do you guys just pull names out of a hat
Hey, I paid good money to become member of the month!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Enthusiast

WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to WayneMSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
I've been searching all over the country for good money and can't seem to find any. OH NO, I'll Never Be Member Of The Month!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
What?? I didn't have to pay good money to be member of the month. I was picked due the staff fearing what could happen if they angered Darth Vader.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
What?? I didn't have to pay good money to be member of the month. I was picked due the staff fearing what could happen if they angered Darth Vader.
Remind me to change my name to Chuck Norris...

Old 03-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Guru

*eats you*

Chuck Norris isn't unkillable by me x D