11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 03-23-2009, 04:55 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
gamerDNA Member Newsletter Issue #3
You can check out the newest Member Newsletter on our blog right here:
http://blog.gamerdna.com/blog/2009/0...-newsletter-3/

Please let us know what you think/give us feedback in this thread, we love to hear from you!
Last edited by QforQ : 03-23-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:33 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Yes, yes it is.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Thanks for another interesting read.
I think I spend a little too much time on the site, because so far I always know about most things in the newsletter already.

I wasn't aware of the Facebook business page (is that what it's called?) though, just the Group page, but I'm a fan too now.

Good idea mentioning some of our conversations, spotlighting some extra members, advertising the feature to new (potential) members as well.
(Some of those links are currently broken, the protocol part, but are easily corrected.)

Oh and Mishy, congratulations, and welcome to the club!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Enthusiast

RedLynk is a jewel in the community RedLynk is a jewel in the community
Hmm, I'll have to try Death Tank sometime. Oh, and I didn't know about the Facebook page either, haha. /facepalm

Congratz to Mishy, woo!

- RedLynk
Old 03-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Mishy already knew he was going to be the person of the month... Thats what happens when you can mess with time... Gratz!!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
Well, no b-day surprize for me. Well, I didnt really expect anything. Im not really active because I have loads of other stuff to do (i.e school, friends, etc)... Congrats Mishy! You really deserve it

Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
GDNA Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono00 View Post
Well, no b-day surprize for me. Well, I didnt really expect anything. Im not really active because I have loads of other stuff to do (i.e school, friends, etc)... Congrats Mishy! You really deserve it
We still wish you a happy birthday Just because you weren't picked this time around doesn't mean you won't be next or in later newsletters Just gotta keep up the good work!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Enthusiast

WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to WayneMSmith
What are the basis for member of the month? Do you guys just pull names out of a hat
Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Active and interesting characters I would imagine. Everyone I have seen them pick over the last few months has been WAY more active than most; constantly trying to help new members, bouncing around different parts of the forums and game pages, not causing a ruckus, and pretty much just being all around good/nice members-

Just an observation