11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-23-2009, 08:27 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneMSmith View Post
But what I'm saying is that even though it counts for playing once a day, it should display the data for the whole days playtime.
I suppose it does that for XFire and Steam. I was talking about Xbox Live will only post entries for having played only once per day without keeping track of the number of hours played in that days' worth of gaming, so I had been guessing you had been as well.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Enthusiast

WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to WayneMSmith
Yah but on Xbox Live it shows your achievement gain. So that's what I meant when I said even though it makes only one post it will gather the data for the whole day. Where both right just about a different aspect.

It won't show XXX played Call of Duty 4 (Xbox360) then have one above it saying XXX played CAll of Duty 4 (Xbox360) right above it because you stopped playing for an hour or two. But rather just show one post, and if you got 10 GS during the first two hours and came back later and got 30 GS it will show you got 40 GS in that one post.

So basically it gets all your data for that day. No matter when you play, but only shows it in one post.

That's is why it's better to wait until you are sure that you are done playing that game for the day before you post what happened that day. And if you do happen to go back later and play you can always edit it.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:48 PM

Qn1f3 has much to be proud of
I like the idea and everything. But to really make it work, it takes you making an effort.

Everytime you play a game, come here and write down what happened. For me it results in a lot of blank "Game Activity"-tags. It does'nt look any good.