11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-13-2009, 10:43 PM

macdocr has much to be proud of
warhammer signature help
Hey guys,

I am having two problems currently.

First problem is when i went to make a sig for my Gorfang character, Psi, i accidently put an extra i and got Psii. This is not one of my characters and is in fact a character of Order. But i have not found the way to remove the badge from my profile. Any help on removing this badge would be great.

Second problem is that the sig generator is saying that my character, Psi, cannot be found. I checked the Realmdatabase and my character is in it. Feel free to check him out http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/...889&server=159 So he exists on the warhammer database but the sig generator cannot pull his data for some wierd reason. A suggestion to this is to just ask for the url that takes you directly to the character such as i have provided and generate the sig from that.

thanks,

macdocr
Last edited by macdocr : 03-14-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Not certain if the Warhammer sig generator is any different than the WoW one, but if you go to "Manage your gamerDNA" under the dropdown menu at the top of the page, you should have the option to "Edit Characters". From there you can view your character and you should see a link to "customize signature" on the right side of the page. This should get you to a page where you can edit your Warhammer sig and copy the "Image URL" to the "edit signature" section of your settings. Once you save the new sig, it should show up anytime you post on a forum. Hope that helps!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
About your first problem:
No, there currently isn't any way to remove unwanted badges from your profile.
I have the same problem and mentioned it here (and I think in another thread as well), but haven't heard anything about the issue yet.

About your first problem:
I could reproduce it: I found Psi on the official site no problem, but gDNA can't find it.
You may want to use the Support form; that way your problem will automatically appear in the gDNA support queue.
Someone should find this thread too of course.