11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 03-28-2009, 09:43 AM

doun has much to be proud of
Anyone need a ventrilo server?
Ok. i have a ventrilo server which i use but am not filling up the slots i am paying for. i can afford the # of slots (50) so i was wondering if anyone had a small-ish guild that would like to have/share a ventrilo server for free...?

if interested, please send me a message.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:17 PM

II-Iluvatar-II has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to II-Iluvatar-II
sorry, but im kinda new to gdna... i was wondering what purpose this ventrilo serves... what is it and what does it do... lol, please forgive my ignorance... im 1 of 4 who are in charge of a small, yet growing clan called "Xiled Kinged Gamers"(a.k.a. XKG), centered and based in H3.

"...the dream sea has been poisoned,
a stop light flashes me red,
a cloud of flies obscure the sun,
Dr. Seuss is dead." -The Diab Soule
Old 03-28-2009, 09:41 PM

doun has much to be proud of
no problem!

Ventrilo is a downloadable voice communication program. in order to use this program/client, you need a headset/mic. the client is free but you must rent a server in order for people to connect to. however, what i'm offering is an already-paid-for server for your clanmates to connect to and communicate with. if you're interested and your clanmates have headsets/mics, send me a message with the # of people in your clan that would be using the server. i'll give you the info, set up some admin accounts for you and your co-leaders, and you'd be set to connect and communicate.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 AM

II-Iluvatar-II has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to II-Iluvatar-II
While I appreciate the ourageously generous offer, it turns out that ventrilo is not what I'm looking for. I'm sure you will find someone willing to jump at this offer. Thank you.

"...the dream sea has been poisoned,
a stop light flashes me red,
a cloud of flies obscure the sun,
Dr. Seuss is dead." -The Diab Soule
Old 05-19-2009, 12:24 AM

ysh4u has much to be proud of
Hey - if the offer is still up for grabs - we're a group of irl friends that play WoW together and are looking for a vent server. We're a relaxed/mature group and it would be awesome if we could share it with you.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:54 AM

sjmob26 has much to be proud of
i play css i just lost the vent server i was payin for so im looking for a vent server to scrim in ..ill take that offer if its stil up
Old 05-30-2009, 06:55 PM

Scotty87 has much to be proud of
Arrow
Hello,

I'm not sure if the offer is still up - But I have a very similar offer.

I am the owner of an open online gaming community called "Zero Tolerance Gaming". We currently have a growing 200 slot vent and actually host 3 24/7 music bots on it in case you just want to listen to music if no one is online. (Techno, Rap, Rock).

The purpose of Zero Tolerance Gaming (ZtG) is to help any groups of gamers who is looking for a free vent server and even website hosting. We offer a lot of different services that could be beneficial. The purpose of ZtG is to have a drama free environment where people can come game and enjoy their time without the common crap people deal with.

I have a very strick administrative team who is always available pretty much around the clock in case anyone needs assistance - any form of abuse is NOT tolerated, which includes kicking as a joke, moving people around, global muting, etc. ON peak nights we already get 150~ users playing various games.

If you're interested in saving some money from purchasing your own vent server or webhost come check us out. I have a top quality ventrilo server that never lags!!

Let me know if you need any assistance with anything

http://wwwZeroToleranceGaming.com
Ventrilo: chicago2.ventriloservers.biz Port 3811

Sincerely,
AbYsS
Old 06-01-2009, 01:49 AM

Windaria has much to be proud of
Vent server
i have a 200 vent server that doesnt have many people on it but i am offering any type of clan guild or any one a free channel or two private or passworded to use.

you can pm for details or contact me via instant messanger
Old 10-18-2009, 12:10 AM

sephzero has much to be proud of
Need a vent for your gaming?
Does your Clan or Guild of 10 or more players need a Ventrilo Channel or 2? then head on over to www.FRAGHARD.com and get your free channels.
We also have a COD:W@W server and it needs admins or a clan to run it, the first 5 players to respond get free admin in game www.FRAGHARD.com
Clan FRAGHARD is also putting together a BF 1943 team as well as a BF:Modern Warfare 2 clan, so head on over and sign up.
So we hope to see you soon @ www.FRAGHARD.com
Old 03-14-2012, 07:29 AM

pyromancer1111 has much to be proud of
Also have vent
I have a vent that can hold up to 10 people at the moment. I can upgrade at any time but i just dont want it go to to waste. Instead of going through a long email back and forth with people, just join my vent to talk to me about more information. Hostname: guildless.typefrag.com port: 36739. Only gms or officers from guilds plz come in to check it out.