11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-21-2009, 08:40 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
You open your browser to your member home page or your profile page?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 03-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Enthusiast

WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community WayneMSmith is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to WayneMSmith
I have my browser set to open http://www.gamerdna.com.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by zHazarDz View Post
Hey, why H.A.W.X. isn't tracked? I played it a bit, but it haven't appeared in my game list as played, I played COD 4 and The Dark Eye: Drakensang at the same day and it got included.
Should be there now. They changed the name of it coming from Xfire (differentiating between DX9 and DX10 versions)... so I had to relink the game name. All set.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 03-24-2009, 07:45 AM

zHazarDz has much to be proud of
ChangeAngent thanks, but it is again not pulling data. Yesterday I played H.A.W.X. (Again ) and The Dark Eye: Drakensang and now they both haven't been pulled in.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:12 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Remember that the jobs pull nightly... so your monday gaming shows on tuesday.

You have those games for Sunday. You should get them for monday shortly.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:34 PM

zHazarDz has much to be proud of
Oh. I will know now. Thanks for info. This site is GREAT!
Old 03-26-2009, 09:24 AM

MegaManJuno has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to MegaManJuno Send a message via AIM to MegaManJuno Send a message via MSN to MegaManJuno Send a message via Yahoo to MegaManJuno
My problem with it is that I get activity showing up for a game I don't even own, let alone play...? (Unreal Tournament 3)

Not quite sure how that's happening.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 PM
gamerDNA Staff

What is your Xfire id? I don't see it marked as public on your profile. I want to check your xfire profile page.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:14 PM

MegaManJuno has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to MegaManJuno Send a message via AIM to MegaManJuno Send a message via MSN to MegaManJuno Send a message via Yahoo to MegaManJuno
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mmjuno/
Old 03-26-2009, 09:26 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaManJuno View Post
My problem with it is that I get activity showing up for a game I don't even own, let alone play...? (Unreal Tournament 3)

Not quite sure how that's happening.
It looks like Steam showed you played that. Not Xfire. Do you own that game for Steam?