11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-11-2009, 02:23 AM

DevsterC is a jewel in the community DevsterC is a jewel in the community
Question unable to add games for old platforms?
Tried to add "Lemonade Stand" for the APL2 on this page. The UI wouldn't let me do it; kept asking me to select from the list. But it's not actually listed (though an iPhone remake is, oddly enough).

Is there another page for such submissions that I'm just not aware of? Should I be using the support form?

(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7)
Old 03-11-2009, 03:42 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Hmmm so when you type... there should be a selection that appears in the drop down for "Create Lemonade Stand" and when you pick that... it will ask for a platform. Do you see the Create Lemonade Stand option?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 03-11-2009, 02:07 PM

DevsterC is a jewel in the community DevsterC is a jewel in the community
Red face oops - my bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
Hmmm so when you type... there should be a selection that appears in the drop down for "Create Lemonade Stand" and when you pick that... it will ask for a platform. Do you see the Create Lemonade Stand option?
You're right; my bad for not scrolling through all the displayed options and reading them better - my eyes saw it wasn't what I was scanning for, so I didn't intake the text itself I guess.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Enthusiast

Thund3rball is a jewel in the community Thund3rball is a jewel in the community
OMG... I played this game on an Apple II WAY back in the day. And IIRC I kicked everyone's ass... the 2-3 times I played it, lol.