Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-08-2009, 09:18 AM

bluebalzz has much to be proud of
SUb forums in forums <HELP PLZ>
How od i create a sub forum under a forum

IE: General> Class> Warlock

so you would have general page with in general page u would have Classes
under classes page you would have sub forums of all classes then u can make threads under the class u want
Old 03-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Not certain there is a way to do this, as it would be very messy to handle. I would suggest that if there is a specific thread topic you want to discuss, run it through the "Search Forum" page to see if the thread already exists. If it doesn't, start one by going to whichever general topic your thread would be under (RPGs, General Gaming Discussion, Hodge Podge, whatever, there are descriptions in the Forum Index) and click the "New Thread" button. Choose a snappy headline, and post to your heart's content!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:33 AM

bluebalzz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
Not certain there is a way to do this, as it would be very messy to handle. I would suggest that if there is a specific thread topic you want to discuss, run it through the "Search Forum" page to see if the thread already exists. If it doesn't, start one by going to whichever general topic your thread would be under (RPGs, General Gaming Discussion, Hodge Podge, whatever, there are descriptions in the Forum Index) and click the "New Thread" button. Choose a snappy headline, and post to your heart's content!

I am trying to make my guild forums form gamer dna not so uhh crowded IE: 50 topics under forums I want ot be able to classify each type of thread under topics rather then having a extencive list of that goes for pages upon pages of threads......

Just some way of orginizng it rather then adding new areas and letting them run wild
Old 03-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
I haven't toyed with this feature, but there is a section under the settings called "Edit Folders" that may allow you to get things a bit more under control. I mostly post in the main forums, not the guild forums, so overcrowding isn't a problem for me, but that might put you in the right direction.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
I think on the GamerDNA guild pages, there currently isn't a way to do Subforums.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade