11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 05-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
It sounds like what I do with my MMO's. I always change the UI and settings where I can until they are as similar to each other as possible. It makes it a lot easier to switch back and forth between games, so I can see why those guys were asking for more familiar controls.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:18 AM

smb25 is a jewel in the community
I do the same thing. I went between Battlefield and Killzone and set my Killzone controls as similar as possible to Battlefield. Worked great. Now, only if I could get Resistance 2 to be like Killzone.

www.beautifulpeoplesclub.org
Old 07-24-2009, 12:41 AM

smb25 is a jewel in the community
Killzone rocks. This is my favorite shooter by far. Its not manic like a lot of the others and requires team work to complete the mission. I also like the fact that each game the mission order is different.

Lots of fun despite the spawn camping that often times happens in the smaller maps. That's why I play with my friends at beautifulpeoplesclub.org. Spawn camping is a big no-no with our group
Old 07-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Enthusiast

Thund3rball is a jewel in the community Thund3rball is a jewel in the community
As mentioned I found the controls in the demo difficult to get used to, to the point of rage quit. I understand this is indeed as designed to experience the weight of the weapons but it didn't work for me. To me it feels like the equivalent of bad lag. Shooters like Resistance and Borderlands on PS3 have much better controls and that's how I like it. So I am not sure I will ever buy this game which is too bad, as I really enjoyed the first one on PS2.

The game does look great and there's a ton of action going on to make for a frantic time, but the controls totally kill it for me. :\
Old 07-14-2010, 03:49 AM

NotU is a jewel in the community
They patched the controls, so those who prefer CoD's lack of weight can have their twitch controls. I found that by beating the single player with-out patching, I was a superior player after patching for multiplayer.

My Website