11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 05-18-2009, 06:03 AM
Enthusiast

bamaredwingsfan is a jewel in the community bamaredwingsfan is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by DODswe4 View Post
I want to go to E3 now.... just to play the demo. I wonder how it will tell what I did with my character... after all I did play the game more then once...
Im guessing that it will let you pick which gamesave you want to start ME2 with. I have 2 different gamesaves, one where i was a soldier, and the other a vanguard. The soldier save, i progressed all the way to 60, the other i didn't. I did complete the story all the way though with both saves.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
LordXenophon: you dont say

bamaredwingfan: But what if I played with my soldiers 5times? I cant really remeber on wich play I did what. the other 2chars I remeber what I did, one was a total ass the other was running around doing stupid things XD
Old 05-21-2009, 04:14 AM
Enthusiast

bamaredwingsfan is a jewel in the community bamaredwingsfan is a jewel in the community
you will just have to go back an load each save to see which one you will want to use.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I just use my bad ass soldier and leave the rest in the dust = P

Old 05-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
If they will let us use our saves from the first ME, hopefully they'll raise the level cap from 60.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:00 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
If they will let us use our saves from the first ME, hopefully they'll raise the level cap from 60.
Yeah im interested to see how they do leveling up in this game.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
is it confirmed that you will keep the lv at all? they could just let you start of with close to the same amount of skill points when you create a new character.

after I wrote this I realised its more likely you will just keep your level and they increase the lv cap to something like 100
Old 05-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I have seen games where you keep the same characters but go back to level 1.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Enthusiast

KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordXenophon View Post
I have seen games where you keep the same characters but go back to level 1.
whenever that happens its usually something like start the first mission fully leveld then something happens, you get injured or turned amnesiac and become level 1
Old 05-27-2009, 07:35 PM

Retsamypoc is community member of note
the main reason i started playing ME1 was becouse a friend told me about me2 and i thought i shouldn't be left behinde.still feels strange though,never played a combo between an rpg and a fps...