11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Cant get to profile?
GADZOOKS!!! I'm getting a "were sorry" page when I try to get to my profile! Everything else seems to be working fine, but im locked out of my profile... OOOOHHHHH CHANGEAGENT!!!! *loud speaker comes on with a crackle* "paging changeagent.... We have a web cleanup in isle 3.... please adjust some code at your earliest convenience...." *loud speaker crackles some more....* "this is not a drill........ thanks for your cooperation." *loud speaker cuts out*

Thanks!!

Kaimera-
Old 02-18-2009, 05:30 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
We're working on it I think it's related to that recent game activity entry you put in.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Already fixed

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
HAHA! you rock! *picks up loud speaker, it clicks and whistles* "CHANGEAGENT is the GREATEST gDNA QUICK RESPONSE FIXER GUY EVER!!!" *loud speaker clicks off*

Sry for the caps, but yelled into the loud speaker---

Thanks guys!

Kaimera-
Old 02-18-2009, 05:39 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
To be clear, I didn't fix it... but I sit next to the people who did.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Enthusiast

Then please stand and give them a golf clap:

From Kaimera for their quick and awesome response time-

Kaimera-