11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 01-09-2009, 09:35 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
gamerDNA Member Newsletter Issue #1
Discuss the gamerDNA Member Newsletter Issue #1 in this thread!

Read the gamerDNA Member Newsletter Issue #1 here!
Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I am definitely liking the newsletter. It seems that the staff is full of great ideas on new features to roll out.

Old 01-10-2009, 09:54 AM

stochastic has much to be proud of
I think you should feature elitistjerks.com next time
Old 01-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
Good newsletter, congrats to ret
Old 01-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Enthusiast

RedLynk is a jewel in the community RedLynk is a jewel in the community
Cool newsletter, I especially like the Member and Feature Spotlights. Can't wait for the next issue.

- RedLynk
Old 01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Thanks for the congratulations, and thanks for featuring me.
I'm curious to see who will be featured next month, and the ones following.

I'm with RedLynk on the spotlight features.
I'd also love to see more of the "behind the scenes" stuff.
Also what about some kind of simple contest/game, just for fun and bragging rights?
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
I'd also love to see more of the "behind the scenes" stuff.
Also what about some kind of simple contest/game, just for fun and bragging rights?
+1 on that.
Even though the newsletter is just starting and its already pretty good, i think a more "graphic" newsletter can be kinda nice. Although you already have your designers, I can help out if you want.
A newsletter is a good idea, well done. That's one of the reasons i love gDNA so much, something new always pops up, sooner or later

Old 02-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Just checking back here to see when the first newsletter came out exactly.
I see it was the 9th of January.
Could that mean we'll get the seconds newsletter soon?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I would say that you might be right, it has been a while since the last one, so the next one should be along any day now(hopefully).

Old 02-08-2009, 08:26 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Look out for one this week...hopefully Tuesday.