11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Music Games

Old 02-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Currently, my ears desire tons of Armin van buuren, a little Seo Taiji, who i wish had rifts in guitar hero or rock band, some lupe, and for some odd reason, some of the older outkast tracks.... yeah, im all over the place, but hey, what my brain demands I supply.... slave to the rhythm right here!

Kaimera-
Old 02-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
There's a local guy (well, local to me) named Christian Glover. His stuff is very laid back but I think it might match up well with Rock Band. Kind of a palate cleanser, if you will.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:34 AM

zim831 has much to be proud of
Songs that need to be in Rock Band
Iron Maiden, I know they already have a couple maiden songs but they need more from arguably the best metal band of all time

Queensr˙che, particularly the Operation: Mindcrime album

Dream Theater, again, I know they already have some Dream Theater, but there's a couple songs I really want, "These Walls", and of course "Pull Me Under"

Dethklok, intentionally cheesy over the top deathmetal, but it would be really fun to play "Thunderhorse" or "Go Into the Water"

Guns N' Roses, there's currently only one song by these guys and it's from the new album, they're adding more, and it's the entire new album, I want CLASSIC GNR, good stuff like "welcome to the jungle", "Paradise City", "Sweet Child o' mine", "November Rain", you know, the stuff we actually think of when we hear the name "Guns N' Roses". I mean I like the new album well enough, but seriously.

And maybe a little Coldplay, I mean this is a party game that I want to be able to play with my non-gaming friends, so it does have to have some popular stuff.
Last edited by zim831 : 02-10-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:18 AM

ReiKoko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
Love Lacuna Coil (saw them live with Rob Zombie couple years ago) and wished they could have included more. Oh well.

Definitely more metal!

@ReiKoko- You a Nightwish fan? If so, who do you prefer: Tarja or Annette? Personally, I like them both. Each brings something different to the band, but musically Nightwish hasn't changed much since Tuomas writes all the music.
i haven't heard many nightwish songs, though i have liked what i've heard so far (mostly post-tarja though). i like nemo, bye bye beautiful, amaranth and i think my favourite of the few i have heard is master passion greed, seeing as it's the heaviest xD

i agree that both are unique in their own ways, though i think i lean towards annette, cos her songs are easier to sing along to xD i think it's silly that people are still arguing over which singer is better, after all these years. both bring something new to the table, and have helped the band grow. if they don't like annette, then don't listen to the newer songs.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:13 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Lacuna Coil and Evanancence! lol

Old 02-12-2009, 12:19 AM

OrthoTC has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to OrthoTC
There needs to be a guitar hero/rock band metal game because i would love see bands like Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, MudVayne, Soilwork, At The Gates, Dark Tranquility, and Flogging Molly (Not Metal but Totally AWESOME)
Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it! Except for that one guy who called me a fizzle and then ran away, he got away with it. But most of the people who call me a fizzle don't get away with it! Actually he was the only guy to ever call me a fizzle, but after today only half the people who have ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it!
Old 02-25-2009, 10:37 PM

brandon93804 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to brandon93804
i really like i hat it when our friends become sucsessful.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:48 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Let's go for Necrophagist, Nile, Amon Amarth, Emperor, ... I could go on and I will. BLIND GUARDIAN, Iced Earth, Dio, Kamelot, Therion, Nightwish (Tarja), ... I could on but this list will never work out.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:52 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHedgeWizard View Post
Let's go for Necrophagist, Nile, Amon Amarth, Emperor, ... I could go on and I will. BLIND GUARDIAN, Iced Earth, Dio, Kamelot, Therion, Nightwish (Tarja), ... I could on but this list will never work out.
So I take it you're not too fond of Annette? Or do you just prefer the earlier years?
Old 02-28-2009, 05:54 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
So I take it you're not too fond of Annette? Or do you just prefer the earlier years?
She's alright but nowhere near matches up.