11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-02-2009, 04:44 AM

Deci-Eclipse has much to be proud of
OK, why is this happening to my forums?
I used to get this all the time on my PC but for some reason it just stopped. But I have a TON of guild members of mine that this is still happening to....

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ely7/forum.jpg

Is there a way that I can get this fixed like ASAP?

Thank you in advance.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:56 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
We just hot fixed a correction. Is it still happening?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 02-05-2009, 05:02 AM

Deci-Eclipse has much to be proud of
yeah its still happening. I don't get it, but a lot of my members are getting it.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I used to see the extra scroll bars in Internet Explorer (not Firefox) on another group page, but I don't see them here/now.
Since you don't see them either yourself...

Did your friends refresh the page; it could help.
In IE and Fx it's simply opening the page as usual and pressing F5 on the keyboard.
Any old stuff their browser may have cached should be removed and updated that way.
(Or they could clean out the browser cache manually.)
Old 02-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
My understanding from the last update was that this issue was resolved for IE. If there is still an issue for some of your members, changeagent will probably be replying here shortly with info regarding what the development team has to say on the matter! Hes a ninja when it comes to getting this stuff corrected so have no fear, it will be resolved i'm sure.

Kaimera-
Old 02-06-2009, 12:32 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Yeah the hotfix was made to correct the issue. It is possible that the CSS files causing the problem were cached, but not likely. IE was the only browser having the issue and it was the result of a fix we made to another area that we had to roll back because it caused that scroll bar problem.

If your guild mates are still getting it, please link me the exact URL/page with the scroll bars and their browser type.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |