11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 02-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Baldurs Gate, Oblivion and Septerra Core

Old 02-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
I had completely forgotten about Septerra Core! I'm going to have to look around and see if I can find the discs. I've moved twice since I last played it, though, so...who knows if I still have them. (I hope I do! I'd like to play it again.)
Old 02-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Anyone remember Crystalis on the NES? Kind of a Zelda clone, but had a very interesting story.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
omg someone remembers Septerra Core *cheers*

Old 02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Fav RPG? I know this is going to sound corny, but I have to say Chrono Cross. I played that game over and over.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:06 AM

xDirtyWeaponry has much to be proud of
1.Earthbound

2.Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legiaga(sp),FFvii

"I'll go against a tank with a shank for my dreams and that's my f*ckin word" - Stic. Man Of Dead Prez
Old 02-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Enthusiast

Jaraj is a jewel in the community Jaraj is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaraj
Diablo Series
Fallout Series
Elder Scrolls Collection
Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Ooooo, Elder Scrolls:Oblivion was awesome...
Old 02-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Guru

heh All the Elder Scrolls are awesome

Old 02-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDirtyWeaponry View Post
1.Earthbound

2.Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legiaga(sp),FFvii
Glad somebody mentioned Earthbound.

Nintendo! You've been sitting on that Mother 3 GBA port for too long! Hand it over!