11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
GamerDNA cards
I was wondering how often the gamerDNA cards are supposed to update if you are using it as part of your forum signature. Because I noticed that after having changed my intro on my public profile page the last time I was logged in, my card did not update to reflect that change until after I had viewed a couple of forum threads that were new/updated since the last time I had been logged in. Other things that I had noticed that should have been updated were the latest update of my activity and the number of games that I have listed on the profile page, where the number of games had been updated more than three days ago to 114, but are still listed at 113 on my gamerDNA card.

If need be I can submit this as a support ticket for the staff to review more thoroughly.

Last edited by Dvader83 : 01-23-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Who is going to stop Darth Vader from editing his posts if he feels like doing so?
Old 01-23-2009, 02:47 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
I believe the cards are cached every hour... so after you make a change to another piece of data, it takes 1 hour for the card to regenerate. If you want to short circuit that, you can go to the customize page for your sig card and click the apply button to regenerate it immediately.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 01-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Ok. I can see how that would work. Thanks for the info, CA.

Old 01-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Guru

So after having tried your suggestion CA, my gamerDNA card in my sig still hasn't updated. Actually, the number of games hasn't updated, everything else has done so. If you need me to, I can sumbit this as a support ticket. Just let me know.

Last edited by Dvader83 : 01-29-2009 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Who is going to stop Darth Vader from editing his posts if he feels like doing so?