11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-28-2009, 02:17 AM

SoulCrash has much to be proud of
Forums Question
I've been looking into how to organize the guild forums such as adding sub categories. It seems like i can't do this, the only thing i can do is add more forums. Is there any plans to add sub-categories to the forum customization or am i just missing something?

Also can someone move this to the support section? i didn't see it before but i see it now lol
Old 01-28-2009, 02:57 PM

Zinya is community member of note
I'd love to see subfolders added as well!!!

While I appreciate the little touches (being able to PM all my guildies for example), it still feels like a lot of traditional forum capabilities are not available.
I think I read somewhere that this sort of thing isn't a quick fix. Perhaps not. But it's something that people repeatedly ask for on these forums. There must be something to that don't you think?
Old 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM

SoulCrash has much to be proud of
Well it's the only thing hindering me from moving my clan to gamerdna, having sub categories just makes everything more organized. Since we have alot of forums (Multi-Console Clan) we need that before we can move on in our transition. I love everything else about the hosting though. The management format was a bit confusing at first but i got the hang of it pretty quickly .