11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Gamerdna City
just found myminicity.com and found it to be a funny little online time waster so I created a Gamerdna City... the deal with myminicity.com is that basically you create a city and the more people click on your link your city grows like a sim city style...once you get enough people who checked you out you get different links to build population/business/etc...so kinda interesting and fun...anyway anyone can add the link to their signature or blog or whatever.

Anyway just sharing with anyone that finds this stuff kinda fun.

http://gamerdna.myminicity.com

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Aw, still such a cute little town.
I created a city named after myself a while ago, and try to remember to visit daily (though I often forget).
Only 311 pop, but that's enough for the people to have built... 19 flats.

I'll try to remember to visit Gamerdna City everytime I visit my own.
If everybody visits Gamerdna, it should grow a lot quicker.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Shadow! Whatap!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
not much dem just riding this wave or pay cuts/forced vacation out...just happy to be employed still... How do you like the gamerdna city?

Old 01-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Founding Member

oh man you are suppose to revist every day.....i was wondering how places got like millions of people

Old 01-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Yup, every day we have to visit.
You rethinking this city idea now?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Not only that, once the town grows to (I think it's) 100, the city needs industry to supply work for the people, who will start to leave otherwise.
An unemployment counter will go up, and I guess the percentage shown is simply the chance a person will leave your city to look for work if someone visits the page.
To avoid that, you need to open the page with "/ind" appended before the number gets too high.

Once the city is at (I think it's) 200, the roads start needing improvement to facilitate the heavier traffic.
Visit the site with "/tra" appended.
I guess someone will leave once it gets too bad as well; never had that happen.

At 300 (my city just hit that number), crime roars it ugly head and you need to "/sec".
Probably someone leaving otherwise as well.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Update: GamerDNA city.
GamerDNA city needs YOU!

We need people to link in every day and help make it grow. We need population, and industry for now, with more links to come as we progress. Its a once a day log in, takes a few seconds to load, and maybe leaving of a message, that's it. Think of it as a forum game with graphics.

Population: http://gamerdna.myminicity.com/
Industry: http://gamerdna.myminicity.com/ind
Transport: http://gamerdna.myminicity.com/tra

No need to register on the minicity thing, just load up the page, that's it.
Simple.

-Hagan
-GamerDNA City pimp.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Only if i get my daily dose of Gamer Girl blood there i will consider it.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Only if i get my daily dose of Gamer Girl blood there i will consider it.
I believe there is a shop, right next to the Dunkin' Donuts.
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.