11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 01-25-2009, 10:22 AM

DanglingHoudini has much to be proud of
Player complaints
I'm writing this here because I see no definite place to write player complaints.

I was playing with a room of about six players when "Roxy" suggested we "all bow down to him. When I refused he threatened to crash the server. I told him "crash the server or not, I still won't say that you are my god". Seconds later the server crashed. This totally ruined everyone's good time and I believe if the culprit should be punished.

Player: Roxy

STEAM ID: I'm sorry but I didn't get a chance to obtain this.

Time: 4:00 AM EST

Server: killbox_towers_final TDM server

I would also like to suggest a section for complaints. If this is not possible, I would like to know how I can air a grievance.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Through steam, you can actually go to the website, and voice your complaints about a player there... www.steampowered.com

Without the steam id though, it is quite impossible for anything to be done, ppl can change their name at random.... sry!

Kaimera-
Old 01-28-2009, 12:29 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Hi DanglingHoudini...I'm kind of confused...we don't run any game servers and we don't provide support for other companies.

Did you mean to complain on a particular guild's site?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Some game companies monitor forums, but not Steam. If you want Steam to notice, you need to post in their forums.

If you're trying to incite GamerDNA members to help you get revenge, forget it. That's no more appropriate than crashing the server.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
I'm not quite sure what happened.

Most people will want to help you, but we need a bit more detail. And, biggest of all, what do you want us to do about it?
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.