11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Music Games

Old 07-01-2009, 09:02 AM

GamerFreak8787 has much to be proud of
Geez, I wish I were as good as most of you. I can beat songs that go up to 3 stars on Expert, anything after that is kind of up in the air. I think some songs are miscalculated on the drum difficulty (Lump, I'm looking at you), or maybe I just have randomly amazing rhythm for some of them. I tend to have trouble with songs that have three bass hits in a row during regular sections, which is frustrating to say the least. My favorites are Foo Fighters "My Hero," "Reptilia" by The Strokes, and Rush's "Working Man."
Old 09-04-2009, 06:17 AM

lVl0nk is community member of note
I'd have to say that I am a very good drummer in RB--technique is good, cant beat me for finding the rhythm--but I still lack in slamming the triple sixteenths' (read: 16th's), and I think that is because of two things:
A). Because I'm still stuck in single-pedal land. And B.) because I have a twitch problem that I should probably get checked for Parkinson's (or addition to caffeine).

But I would have to say having a good drumming background as I do, does help with the game (8+ years, in and out of garage-bands and drum-corps.). Also, having as much DLC as you can stuff onto your 360's HDD for practice of various tempos (currently have over 100+ songs DL'd).

Note: I only play expert nowdays, except for a few songs...

My favorite song?: Foreplay/Longtime - Boston (easily 100% but fun!)
Good practice/warmup: Everylong - Foofighters