11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 01-22-2009, 11:57 PM

Blakkmantis has much to be proud of
The game being pushed back is most likely the best thing to ever happen to it. Time and time again game companies rush the game thro beta and development and sell us an unfinished product. AoC ring a bell? How about Vanguard? The list goes on and on. One other bonus to the game being delayed is it causes a buzz in the gaming world. Look if that story wasn't written the OP posted, we wouldn't be talking about it right now, would we? The answer is NO.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:50 PM

Maruso is a jewel in the community
I am pretty sure a part of me died when I heard the news. Doesn't stop me from wanting the game. I admit, I am a bit of a FF addict so nothing really can stop me from obtaining the most recent release.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:37 PM

HeyCarl has much to be proud of
To be honest, I already thought FF13 was coming in 2010 so when I found out it got pushed back, it didn't really impact me all that much. But when I found out it was coming for the 360, I nearly gasm'd.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
wow..... I was unaware of this... Hadn't really stayed up on my FF news cause I was just waitin to hear that it was coming....

Well, I guess there are enough games out there to keep me occupied until then....

::sigh::

Hopefully....

Kaimera-
Old 02-21-2009, 06:13 PM

SorkSupreme has much to be proud of
agreed......
Old 02-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Which is better: Playstation or Xbox 360? Here's the answer: Neither. I've said this elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Games are what matter, not platforms. XIII on the 360 isn't a "loss" for Sony, it's a win for gamers, because now more people can get in on the Final Fantasy goodness. More people = more sales = more games.

I got the PS3 because of the games I will be able to play on it, not because Sony made the thing. I got a 360 because of the games I will be able to play on the thing. I got a Wii because of the games I will be able to play on the thing. If you're unhappy (or happy, for that matter) with a game coming to one platform or another, great! Please keep your whining (or gloating) to a minimum, because honestly, I don't care. I'm so sick of flaming fanboys getting their panties in a twist defending a freaking gaming console. Play the games. Debate the games. Parading around a banner for a console is the equivilant of basing your housing purchase on what kind of tools were used in the construction.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:43 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Oh, no one really wants to hear me rant on about Sony and the PS3, so I won't. You're welcome, Mykal.

I am glad that FFXIII is going multi-platform, though. I'm happy to wait for a game if that means it going to be a better game. I'm a FF addict, so that's saying alot for me.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Enthusiast

koji042 has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezmyn View Post
Oh, no one really wants to hear me rant on about Sony and the PS3, so I won't. You're welcome, Mykal.

I am glad that FFXIII is going multi-platform, though. I'm happy to wait for a game if that means it going to be a better game. I'm a FF addict, so that's saying alot for me.
xD I'm still quite curious to know... how's the Ring of Fates? It sounds fun with co-op, but I'm not too sure about single player.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by koji042 View Post
xD I'm still quite curious to know... how's the Ring of Fates? It sounds fun with co-op, but I'm not too sure about single player.
Right now I'm the one going through the single player portion. It's simple, but quite a bit of fun. We're only a couple missions into the multiplayer, but have already settled into our roles. Jez is the Tank, I handle ranged attacks and the magic/healing. Loads of fun.

BTW Jez, thanks for not launching into your "Sony f'ed up with the PS3" rant.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:49 AM

NikkiFTW has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to NikkiFTW
I figured it'd get pushed back, it didn't come as much as a surprise to me. But watching all the new videos that keep coming out is getting me more and more impatient as they come out! They just look so amazing! I find myself already trying to figure out the stories and the characters' stories... God damn I love FF

From the looks of FF 13 (not versus) gameplay videos it kind of looks like an action turn based game... I'll be so happy if that happens! I hated what they were turning the game into with 11 and 12. It just didn't work for me.