http://social.bioware.com/brc/933299
Old 05-17-2010, 05:55 PM

killwolfx has much to be proud of
I am, lvl 18 summoner
My ign is killwolfx.

I really love LoL way better then dota.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:09 PM

notrich is community member of note
it is a decent game when playing with people you know... random groups that you play with by joining solo queue is absolutely unfun.

game is full of ragers

game has downtime of 4-8 hours everytime there is a patch

game has a long list of promises that have yet to be implemented (it took a year for them to even ATTEMPT to address ragequitting in this game - something that continues even after their recent leaver punishment system) -- the worst thing about ragequitters/afkers? you are held hostage for 20ish minutes while you fight at uneven odds (they are winnable depending on the team but there are too many people that just give up after a ragequitter)

all that said? game can be fun if you are playing WITH your friends (less possiblity of ragers hypothetically)

if anyone is up for some low elo 3v3 ranked(warm up with non-ranked first) send me a message (i am also willing to play with lower than level 30 players in 3v3)

definitely recommend leaguecraft site to get an idea of some good build strategies (may not be applicable to lower levels - but you can get some ideas of the synergies that you can create)

also recommend (for new players) that after a couple of weeks of playing free heroes that you purchase your favorite/most fun to play with hero and try to focus on maximizing your skill by playing 50%(or more) of your games with them for a week or two)

after that save up for some tier 3 health quints (since they seem to be the most well liked general purpose quint- extremely useful in the early game)

here is a singed guide that was well written:
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...crazyman.xhtml

edit... i just realized that this forum is dead - what the heck happened to this site? did everyone leave?
Last edited by notrich : 02-01-2011 at 07:39 PM.