11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-15-2009, 05:50 AM

Overused has much to be proud of
Wrong Platform
Ok so when I first joined the site I chose some games for my games list. Now today when I log on I see that the platform for the game is wrong. Example I have chosen GTA4 (this was before you could choose the platform it was on) I own it for the PS3 but it has the platform as 360 is there any way for me to change the platform? Thanks.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well, there is sort of a way to change the platform for the game. Add it as a new game to your profile and select the platform you play the game on, then delete the game listed on the wrong platform in your "Edit my gamerDNA." That appears to be the only solution I could find.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:51 PM

Overused has much to be proud of
Thanks that seemed to work.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:14 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
We will be working on a better way of changing the platform of a game in the future. We realize it is clumsy. Especially for older members with lots of game data that existed before we had platform information.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 01-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
If you're curious why you have incorrect platforms, what happened is this.

It would be nice to be able to simply change platforms, although I don't think I personally have (m)any wrong platforms left.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:48 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overused View Post
Thanks that seemed to work.
No problem. Just trying to help out as best I could.

Old 02-28-2009, 07:25 PM

Fabryz has much to be proud of
I'll reuse this topic:

i've just created a new game that didn't existed before on list, but I made a mistake because I selected "PC-FX" instead of "IBM-PC-Compatible". Is there any way to change it?

This one:
http://fabryz.gamerdna.com/game/wurm-online-5
Old 02-28-2009, 08:31 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Just fixed it for you Fabryz
Old 03-01-2009, 12:31 PM

Fabryz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by QforQ View Post
Just fixed it for you Fabryz
Thanks QforQ
Old 03-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Ah, the constant interaction of Staff- Ya just cant ask for anything more! heh!

Kaimera-