11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 02-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Why, is it going to fall from the sky??

*keeps eye on sky, watching out to make sure newsletter doesn't fall on me.*

Old 02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
ME too ME TOO!!! patiently watching!! ^^ ::stands next to Vader oogling the sky:: (no choking VadeR)

Good letter guys! Can't wait to see what changes are coming this month! Keep up the good work!

Kaimera-
Old 02-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Hopefully they found someone better to interview this time.
That first guy is an idiot!

*Watches sky...*
Old 02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
HAHA, not sure about the idiot part, but Gratz on the "SUPER GAMER of the month" status! Maybe they will give ya a super sweet icon for your sig or something for earnin it! heh

I'd have to say you definitely leave a footprint on the forums though, your name is all over the place in just about every section! I tend to do the same, but with a little less knowledge of every post.... I probably just ramble too much! hehehehehehe

Kaimera-
Old 02-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I sort of know the guy, and trust me, he's an idiot.

But yes, it's a nice honour; thanks for the gratz!
The member spotlight is a regular feature in the monthly newsletter.
In other words, I should be joined by eleven others this year.
Not much longer before we know who's February's member.

I mainly visit the gamerDNA sub-forums, but I also use the Today's Posts sometimes, to see what else is happening.
If I see a thread with an interesting subject in there, I'll click, making me show up across the board.
(Does that qualify as a pun?)