11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

View Poll Results: How many piles of bovine scat do you detect in this lawsuit?
...a multitude of massive mounds 12 92.31%
...a normal cow sized pile 0 0%
...mouse pellets 1 7.69%
...it's all good. People should sue early and often. 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 11:49 PM

Sandman3030 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
.... And if they ultimately loose, well then, guess we'll all be using VOIP comms in our next gen 3d games... in which case, anyone know who owns the rights to VOIP? There could be a tenner in it for you.
I believe it is Verizon who owns them cause they used Vontage over their service.

I don't see this going any where. Worlds.com kind of sounds like a patent troll. As long as someone can provide prior art that it was done before the case can be thrown out.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
load of codswallop (yeah not sure if spelt right feel fre to correct) honestly what the hell thats all i got to say its crazy insane.