11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 01-14-2009, 09:25 PM

Sandman3030 has much to be proud of
Super Mario Brothers. I could play that game all day long.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
hum... thats kinda hard. Everything from Contra to FF has taken hours of my life, but I guess if I had to say what my favorite was, I would say Diablo II or Oblivion; I spent WAY more time on them than I really should have!

Kaimera-
Old 01-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
No-brainer: System Shock 2

Maybe a tie with Fallout 1.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 01-19-2009, 05:44 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
Mine is a tossup between the Legacy of Kain series, Conkers Bad Fur Day (just didn't see that one coming) and The Legend of Zelda: Link to the past
Old 01-20-2009, 03:08 AM

illbill859 has much to be proud of
Final Fantasy VII
Old 01-20-2009, 04:36 AM

Blakkmantis has much to be proud of
EQ2 since it's release has been my #1 game. I keep trying others, but I always come back to EQ2. As far as old school games go, Tetris has to be my bane. I see silly shapes in my sleep falling, faster and faster... oh noes! lol
Old 01-22-2009, 06:51 PM

Ozaki has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Ozaki
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. No other games comes close. I loved this game because I could play any type of character I want (RPing helps a lot). It's also plainly fun. I hope Bethesda keeps up with their Elder Scrolls series.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozaki View Post
I hope Bethesda keeps up with their Elder Scrolls series.
Don't worry about that. They were busy releasing Fallout 3, which was rather good. In fact they could be working on the next Elder Scrolls title right now, they just would not have announced it yet, choosing to wait until the best and most surprising time(the best developers seem to excel at that kind of announcement). However, I think Oblivion and Fallout 3 are just on another plane of existence by themselves in comparison to other RPGs.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:05 PM

Ozaki has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Ozaki
True, I gotta say Bethesda is probably my favorite company because they have long development times for their games, which ends up in high quality, rich in detail products.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:31 AM

MaxLimitz has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to MaxLimitz Send a message via AIM to MaxLimitz Send a message via Skype™ to MaxLimitz
I have to say UNO (Xbox 360) and Project Gotham Racing 3 (Xbox 360). I can't say which is better, as the first one is for relaxation and the second one for great graphics & sounds & playability!