11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 01-05-2009, 02:26 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Just Kidding! Your Gaming New Years Resolution
What is your gaming New Years Resolution?

It's a new year, it's 2009...it's time to make a New Years Resolution for your gaming. Maybe you want to play more Xbox 360 games this year..maybe you want to play more PC games this year..maybe you want to try a new genre this year...it can be whatever you want! Set a gaming goal for the year of 2009!

Mine:
-I'd like to check out some of the games that came out last year that I missed (Mirror's Edge and Dead Space come to mind immediately).
-Get a new gaming PC
-Play through the PC games I own yet haven't completed or didn't enjoy as much because my current PC couldn't do them justice.

What are yours?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Make more people cry in forums and tells.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 01-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Enthusiast

RedLynk is a jewel in the community RedLynk is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by QforQ View Post
Mine:
-I'd like to check out some of the games that came out last year that I missed (Mirror's Edge and Dead Space come to mind immediately).
-Get a new gaming PC
-Play through the PC games I own yet haven't completed or didn't enjoy as much because my current PC couldn't do them justice.
Same as yours, mate.

- RedLynk
Old 01-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I'm going to play Darkfall this year. Oh, and maybe what Jodou said.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
My goal? get 90%+ on all instruments in Rock Band (on expert)
Old 01-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Try to find a Wii Fit for my kids...and mics that work with my wii.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:20 PM

historian has much to be proud of
I had two:
  1. New Games. This past year I was conservative in my purchases of new games, sticking to a few classic games to add to my collection. This year I shall try to purchase newer games. The “to buy” list so far: Street Fighter IV. Some recent games to pick up: Fallout 3, Fable 2, Gears of War 2
  2. Collecting more classics. At one point I decimated my SNES collection. It is time to rebuild. And I want to continue to build my 2600 collection. I want to break 200 unique carts and i think I only need 75 to 80 more to do it. For the Virtualboy I only need Water World and Nester’s Funky Bowling to complete a US collection.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
My new years Resolution is 1280x1024.
Get it?

Old 01-05-2009, 06:55 PM

xSweetxMichelle has much to be proud of
mines to play more games !!! can anyone tell me what time people are playing Lips at if you have any idea at all? I'm new to this forumn and to the xbox itself, so if someone could help me that would be great
Old 01-05-2009, 06:56 PM

Legion1094 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Legion1094
Get My gamerscore to 25, 000 (Already at 18, 000)
And also play some games I missed last year, and maybe the year before, like Battlefield, Darkness, etc.