11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-25-2008, 02:13 PM
Enthusiast

tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to tibbon Send a message via Skype™ to tibbon
So, What Gifts Did You Get?
It's the season of giving all that great stuff, but I'm sure everyone's excited about what they GOT too! For every gift given, someone's got to be on the receiving end. And hopefully there's some games/computer gifts involved too!

I haven't gotten 'home' for Christmas yet as I'm in an airport right now, so I have no idea what I got from the family.

From friends so far I've gotten:
  • Monopoly: Beatles Edition
  • Nice bottle of Wine
  • $25 Flower shop gift certificate (going to get some Bamboo for my desk or a new orchid as I think my old one isn't doing so well)
Several of my friends and I have a "same gift as last year" policy (and we didn't get anything for each other last year, so the same will continue). Maybe when I get to my parent's house I'll find a new videogame.

Anyone got anything sweet?

Need help? Post any bugs or issues in the Issues/Bugs Forum
imVOX Bug Tracker
imVOX Suggestions
Read the imVOX Blog
Old 12-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I got a video camera with an 30gig internal drive from Cess.

My kids made me a bowl, and got me some candles...

The kids got a ton of video game goodies I know I'll have to borrow (Rock Band II, Guitar Hero III, Harvest Moon Wii, etc)

And I'm still waiting to hear for sure, but it looks like I may getthe most awesome Christmas present ever...Two New Sons!

Old 12-26-2008, 01:14 AM

Brekkjern has much to be proud of
I got Norwegian camo for winter and summer.
New slalom boots.
LOTS of books.

And the 25(my birthday as Norwegians celebrate Christmas the 24)
Bolle Silium protection goggles for airsoft.
2600 NOK.
2 metallica CDs
and so on^^

Biggest gift was turning 18... So bought myself an airsoftgun as a present to myself^^
Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
How is Norwegian camo different from...well I guess "American" camo, I just think of it as "camo"?

Old 12-26-2008, 02:21 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
A book on how to Manage Forums (excited about reading it!)
A marketing book by Guy Kawasaki

TONS of socks (I actually asked for socks for Xmas)
Two dress shirts
Two ties
Some computer screedrivers/tools

That's about it!
Old 12-26-2008, 02:33 AM

Mordayn has much to be proud of
Talking Cool Gift
I got this nice Acer Aspire One. A few extra upgrades and it runs very nicely. Even looks better than a Vista machine.

Shaiya | Union of Fury | Sanguinous' "Guild Ghost"

Old 12-26-2008, 03:47 AM

Location: i am United Statesian, and if that is not enough information, i am Mighiganian!!
sinfuldamasta has much to be proud of
I got the un-bestest thing ever:
The Old Farmer's 2009 Almanac
Old 12-26-2008, 03:48 AM
Founding Member

dude where in Michigan are you?

Old 12-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Unfortunately I did not receive any games(I am the one who has bought most of the games I own). However what I did receive was good; some clothes, a handful of books(the best of which is one about warning labels, which caused quite a bit of ), and The Dark Knight on DVD.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:35 PM

Brekkjern has much to be proud of
This is the Norwegian M2000 jacket: http://www.game-on.no/webshop/images/Ripstopjakke.JPG
American version: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...QL._SS500_.jpg