Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games

Old 10-04-2008, 08:15 AM

evendro has much to be proud of
Sorry, Spore(ians).
I regret every dollar I spent on you.

http://evendro.gamerdna.com/experiences/oh-spore
Old 10-05-2008, 03:04 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
I wish people would play the game instead of just ranting about the DRM... oh wait, he doesn't mention DRM at all.

Hilarious. I wonder if I have any vodka left.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 12-07-2008, 08:15 PM

BaboonOfTheYard is a jewel in the community BaboonOfTheYard is a jewel in the community
I was highly disappointed by Spore as well. I think the only good part of the game is the creators, they really shone.

The gameplay was just too repetitive.

And then there is the problem that arises from getting to the center of the galaxy. Read.
"The power of 7 is a major influence in the world. From ancient writings, to days of the week, to number of Harry Potter books, to alchemical thingies, to "Shichinin no samurai" - seven has indeed proven itself as a lucky number."
-ThinkGeek
Old 12-15-2008, 09:13 PM

Dacimannes is community member of note
Send a message via MSN to Dacimannes
Having looked forward to Spore since I first heard of it, only to be ripped to shreds in civilisation and space mode, I think I can understand that oppinion.
Being the only independent space captain in the galaxy is frekkin' tough.

'Cept maybe that...