11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 12-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Reality Escapist

LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to LaiAhnaCharro
New Games to play!

Thought I'd share thtse as I have been having fun myself playing. Free to play. They have cash shops. You can play without buying. I buy because I like the extras.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:02 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I'll add in my two cents
Welcome back LaiAhnaCharro! Nice list.

I checked out a couple other freemium games yesterday.

Wizard 101 -- a game designed for tweens, but nevertheless I was enjoying my exploration of it. I even like "quickchat" because it does the job 99% of the time without me typing.

Warstorm --an online trading card dueling game. This game is all the rage at gamerDNA HQ, but it's all strategy and no tactics, so not my cup of tea. You will need to buy cards pretty fast to compete.