11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 05-12-2010, 07:17 AM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
Jello all-
Just droppin a line to say hi! Will be back on GDNA again since our site costs went up elsewhere and my clan needs a home! Hope everyone is doing well, ::wink wink:: hi Sam and all at the GDNA office Hope you guys are good! I'll be around so drop a word or two if ya like!

Kaimera-
Old 05-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome back. I see you've been out of contact with the site for quite a while. The site was bought up by Crispy Gamer back in December and the staff was let go, though Sam sometimes drops by to post. The forums have become an almost ghost town, but I am still here on a nightly basis.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:22 AM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
WoW, so with that said, is the site just clan hosting now? Are they as involved with the community? So surprised!!! How are things with you?

Kaimera-
Old 05-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I am doing well, thank you. And yourself? Not much else I can tell you about the site other what I wrote in my earlier post.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:44 AM
Enthusiast

cant complain. Work has been keeping me so busy its not even funny. Crazy java issues, DoD Security policies and all, its flippin nutz. Whos all left? Any story tellers remain? lol

I have a ipod/iphone game clan that I am hooking up with a site on GDNA, probably over 200 members, so im bringin some ppl this way, maybe we can jump start the place a little. lol This post would have been buried by know when all the oldies were around-

anyway, ill be in and out! glad to see ur still trollin the forum!

Kaimera-
Old 05-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Guru

Yep, I try to be on around this time every night. As far as some of the other regulars, I have seen Xeno logged on to the site quite a bit, with sporadic posting in the forums; haven't seen Mishy on the site in a while; Mykal and Jez haven't been on for some time, but they have an excuse, since they have a new gamer on the way; as I said before, Sam has dropped by a couple of times since the buyout; most everyone else gradually stopped using the site. Good to know that you might bring in some fresh new members, maybe some new life can be brought to the site.