11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Constantly Logging Out?
Just wanted to post this here in case other people are having the same issue - if it's just me, I'll post a direct support request.

Ever since early yesterday (or maybe even late the night before), I've been repeatedly logged out of gDNA almost every time I go to a new page.

Not EVERY time, and I can't work out which pages seem to do it, as it appears to be random, but I'll pay attention throughout today and see if I can get a list. The only one I can remember it happening on several times was my own public profile, when I went to look my Shoutbox, and the only reason I noticed it then was because it told me to log-in if I wanted to respond to a shout...

Anyone else getting this? I'm set to stay logged in, yet this keeps happening, and (oddly) every time it does, and I log in again, Chrome asks me if I want to save the password... even though I've told it to save the password like four times now, and all my other pages are fine.

This -might- be a Chrome issue, or rather a bizarre Chrome-and-Firefox issue, because ever since Firefox auto-installed the latest version of itself, I've been logged out of everything in Chrome and had to log it in again. But gamerDNA is the only site that KEEPS logging me out - all the others only needed it once and they were back on track.

Halp?
Old 09-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
No problems here.
I assume you cleared your cookies, but maybe there's something else?

In Firefox you can do: Tools > Clear Private Data.
There try clearing: Cache and Authenticated Sessions.

In IE I guess it's: Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset, but I don't know since I don't use IE anymore.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:16 AM

maoh has much to be proud of
I dont even get the request to have my pw saved anymore. jusy relog each instance.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:18 AM

Brekkjern has much to be proud of
I cant save my account and password in Chrome. I always have to log in.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:58 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Double check the amount of cookies you save and for whole long in your browser prefs...mine was full and it kept doing that.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Forgot to post in this when I worked out how to fix it - for me, what did it was clearing every iota of private data. This is by no means a good fix, since it means you lose all your saved passwords and crap, but maybe just try clearing cookies, then cache, etc. until you've done it all or until it's fixed?