11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 12-17-2008, 04:23 AM

spitfireneil has much to be proud of
Lovin the new quiz, its pretty cool. keep makin for of em and keep up the good work...
(")_(")
Old 12-17-2008, 04:54 AM
Enthusiast

Mumbo has set foot on a distinguished road
I guess I rock out to hard because the quiz broke when it was trying to figure out my results.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:51 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo View Post
I guess I rock out to hard because the quiz broke when it was trying to figure out my results.
Try it again (if you want to/can) and please let us know if it happens again
Old 12-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
New quiz FTW.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I don't really play music games, so the quiz isn't particularly applicable to me, but I had fun doing it anyway; nice jorb!

Old 12-17-2008, 03:00 PM

TormentoR6 has much to be proud of
i'm a rockstar... hell yea! lol
great quiz! keep the good work up gdna!

Old 12-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Enthusiast

colliny2k is a jewel in the community colliny2k is a jewel in the community
Beautiiiifuuuul.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:08 PM

HouseMDfan has much to be proud of
I hope you guys make more quizzes. I'm a Solo Artist, btw.

"People are stupid... They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." | Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self. | "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less." | If you know those quotes, PM me.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by QforQ View Post
What is your favorite instrument Dem?
I play guitar irl, but in music games I'd go for drums. Seems a lot closer to the actual thing than guitar. Favourite rl instrument epiphone sheraton ii. Favourite music game instrument the rock band 2 drum set (the gh one breaks too easy). Although I've heard of 3rd party drumsets that are way sturdier, but havent tried those ;(
Old 12-18-2008, 05:15 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem View Post
I play guitar irl, but in music games I'd go for drums. Seems a lot closer to the actual thing than guitar. Favourite rl instrument epiphone sheraton ii. Favourite music game instrument the rock band 2 drum set (the gh one breaks too easy). Although I've heard of 3rd party drumsets that are way sturdier, but havent tried those ;(
Yeah, I play bass guitar IRL and I play the drums the most in Rock Band. I think it goes back to that I've always *wanted* to be a good drummer and drums were my first instrument ever that I played/learned back when I was very very young. Unfortunately I never kept it up....so Rock Band is a good way for me to feel like I can actually drum :P