Fallout 3 and Guild Wars till March
Old 12-10-2008, 05:43 AM

Sebron has much to be proud of
Favorite game atm is Warhammer Online.
top five list goes like this..

5.) MK vs DCU
4.) CS:S
3.) Mirror's Edge
2.) Combat Arms (I know it kinda sucks, but its new to me as a friend just got me hooked.)
1.) WAR
Old 12-10-2008, 05:59 AM
Enthusiast

Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community
I would have to say Left 4 Dead has been a blast. But I have been playing lots of stuff and kind of bouncing between games. With so many options its hard to stick to just one.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:33 AM

doxxan is community member of note
On pc, Left 4 Dead. There's just something about fps games that pulls me in, and merrily butchering zombies on the way just spices it up.

On xbox, it's a tie between Guitar Hero 4, Mirror's Edge and Bionic Commando: Rearmed.

"What is darkness? It doesn't exist where there's light, and without light, it's nothing..."
Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I would have to say that I will not be playing one single game exclusively for the holiday season. It really depends on my mood on any given day. I will probably be switching back and forth between CoD 4, GoW 2 and Fallout 3 on 360.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:40 PM

robjones has much to be proud of
world of warcraft me been stuck on it 3 yrs now:P
Old 12-10-2008, 01:25 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batgra View Post
Specifically during the holidays, I usually drop what I'm playing and revisit GuildWars. The holiday events that they do, contests and games, i really enjoy.
Thanks for the reminder. I love GW holiday events and festivals too. The team at ArenaNet know how to throw a party. I need to get some gamerDNA folks on my friends list for the next time I play.

I am going to play my Command and Conquer Red Alert and WotLK--unless something really fun happens in WAR. Wormy gave us a tour of WotLK at the gamerDNA "lunch & learn," it looks to be good fun. Kind of like the big book of Warcraft activities coloring book if you know what I mean. I love how their new achievements are working with their WotLK badges.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 PM

Shadowfire67 has much to be proud of
Well is an expansion, but what I am palying most right now Is World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:32 PM

Simman has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Simman Send a message via MSN to Simman Send a message via Skype™ to Simman
PC: Sins of a Solar Empire
Xbox 360: Saints row 2
Old 12-11-2008, 01:33 AM

alexander19 has much to be proud of
this is my game
my favorite game this holiday season is Bf2 why because it is like the best game ever. And it is a real challenge to play.