11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Talking What game is YOUR game this month?
Over the past couple months a TON of great games have came out...it's practically impossible to check them out and play them all.

That all said..THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! What game are you enjoying the most and plan to make THE game that you're playing this holiday season/vacation time?

Please share what game you're going to play and tell us why it is your game for the holidays
Old 12-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Enthusiast

Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community
Specifically during the holidays, I usually drop what I'm playing and revisit GuildWars. The holiday events that they do, contests and games, i really enjoy.

This past fall (late October for Halloween) i started playing again, and have been going since. I'm just beginning to run out of all the candy and holiday items I've collected for Halloween, and am ready to get my next fix.

Other then GW, (and I get the feeling you were looking for a new release) RA3 has been a bit of fun this month.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:10 PM

Tyen is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Tyen
I'm currently playing Everquest again; Warhammer and WoW isn't my thing.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 PM

KreedGhost is a jewel in the community KreedGhost is a jewel in the community
My most played game last month was COD: World at War for the 360, currently I am enjoying Prince of Persia and for the holidays I will be shooting at playing some older games, perhaps hitting up some Lego: Indiana Jones and maybe jumping into some more Marrowind or something else the kids will like a little more...
Old 12-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Left 4 Dead has surprisingly drawn me in for most hours logged and it wasn't even on my radar until the week it came out.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 12-09-2008, 10:37 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Left4Dead is my current game

Christmas will probably bring some Rock Band 2 into my life when my sister gets a PS3 and Rock Band 2 for a present
Old 12-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Probably DotA, I don't think I'll ever get bored of that, and with the lack of games to play (Or rather, money to purchase them) I don't have much of a choice. With the potential release of Darkfail on the horizon I don't have any reason to get back into any MMO, and the only one that actually interests me is EVE anyways. Feels a bit to late to start playing EVE now.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Well Pretty much it's Guild Wars! I play a bit of Unreal Tournament 3 but, Usually just a quick round of DM Things have been a bit dead so I'm tempted to spend more time in... OMG RL!

Old 12-09-2008, 11:36 PM

dyl has much to be proud of
I find that, with a bud and a fridge packed with beer, any game can be THE ONE.

That said, I stick my classics pretty tight. COD4 is still rocking my machine, but I'm looking forward to Spellborn and Darkfall.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 PM

Kaboobie has much to be proud of
Left 4 Dead is definately my game right now, though I'm still finding ample time for Guild Wars.