11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Old 12-07-2008, 07:10 PM

randomeis has set foot on a distinguished road
Thumbs up
Hey guys!

Just popping out to say that I appriciate all that you guys have done so far participating in the games so far!

Just to put you at ease while we will be doing things in WoW there will be a lot to be done outside of WoW as well.

Right now If you would like to follow along join Just Buds by clicking the link below.

http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.ph...&guildid=19850

and in the words of Dr. Horrible "Freeze Ray.. Stops Time.. Tell your friends." ^_^
Old 12-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Okay they're not all WoTLK some of them appear to be earlier in the game (Elder Splitrock) so...maybe it's just a WoW boss list in general?

EDIT: Oh crap 2 more posts lol.....nice all on The Whispers....

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomeis View Post
Blah, blah, blah
Does your avatar have to do with anything? Big bang theory, singularity, etc.? I love that show, btw.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
One more question. Do we need a WoW account? It seems everyone is being contacted in WoW, but I don't play it, so I kind of feel left out.
No you don't, but if you want a trial code, I am sure I have or can get one.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:07 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I figured out the IP address that Mia posted. The blog at www.nubuds.org is 68.180.151.74. I pinged www.nubuds.org and it showed the IP address. But, for whatever reason, it doesn't redirect for me when I type in the IP.

Are there any other puzzles that I'm missing, besides the blog itself? I need more codes to crack.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I hate hippies

I read through the blog. The only thing that just jumps out at me is "Bladefist thinks I’m crazy." Bladefist is another WoW NPC.

Should I keep posting in this thread, or should I be posting stuff in the Just Buds group?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:27 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
I read through the blog. The only thing that just jumps out at me is "Bladefist thinks I’m crazy." Bladefist is another WoW NPC.

Should I keep posting in this thread, or should I be posting stuff in the Just Buds group?
It depends. Are you yourself, the real Aerosol who know there is is no Brian? Or the alternate Aerosol who might be helping his new acquaintances Lea and Trent find their missing pal. Real Aero post here. Alternate Aero posts in JustBuds.

It's your choice to play the game from the meta standpoint, or jump in and become a new character.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I hate hippies

I get it. This thread is for IRL Aerosol, the other is for RP Aerosol. I think this is the closest I've ever come to RP.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:06 AM

randomeis has set foot on a distinguished road
EAC, Yes I am a very big fan of TBBT! I can't wait for tonights new episode.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:21 AM
I hate hippies

Well, I have a trial account of WoW. I put my character info in. Maybe I'll get a clue or something. I have xfire too, if anyone needs to know when I'm playing.
Last edited by EvilAerosolCan : 12-10-2008 at 01:06 AM.