11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Old 12-07-2008, 04:46 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The Legacy of Julian Teng
The seeds of the future are found in the past. Follow and discuss the adventures of Trent and Lea as they try to find their friend Brian.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:09 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
OH NOES! ROXI IS IN ON IT TOO!!!11

Recap for new people:

So far we have the Flickr letters that read: The singularity is real

We also have the binary that reads: It is real

There is also this message:

And the IP address: 68.180.151.74
I can't connect to it, but here is the Whois info:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational
The IP, if I'm not completely misinterpreting this, seems to be a Yahoo server?
IP Information for 68.180.151.74

IP Location: United States Sunnyvale Yahoo
Resolve Host: p2p.geo.vip.sp1.yahoo.com
IP Address: 68.180.151.74 Reverse IP: 323,600 other sites hosted on this server. Blacklist Status: Clear
Whois Record

OrgName: Yahoo
OrgID: YHOO
Address: 701 First Ave
City: Sunnyvale
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94089
And on a side note, who are Randomeis, Gupfee, and Kritoc? Randomeis sent Mia a message about "the rabbit hole". Gupfee and Kritoc are his only friends, and they don't have anyone but Randomeis on their friends list.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:42 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
who are Randomeis...
Glad you asked. Randomeis is the Puppetmaster for this little bit of theater. He is a real gamer and that is a real profile with real gamerDNA friends on it.

Randomeis, QforQ and myself along with various other creatives have been involved at one time or another in the creation of this special project. Now after Randomeis introduces himself, I'd like to draw the curtains closed over the levers, knobs and buttons once more. Though you are free to play your own part, or not, as you see fit.

The spotlights are going down and the footlights are fading in. The show is about to begin... again...
Old 12-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildThread....&t=160647#post

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
One more question. Do we need a WoW account? It seems everyone is being contacted in WoW, but I don't play it, so I kind of feel left out.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I hate hippies

Quote:
It's Base64. I tried translating it, but I can't differentiate between lower case 'l's (L) and capital 'I's (i). Also, I can't tell what is an 'O' or a '0'. I'm going to work on it, and hope no one beats me to it.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
It does seem to be pretty WoW-centric, but I'm doing what I can to keep interest and any puzzles I stumble across I'm going to be doing my damndest to share on the site. Stick around man, you did figure out the Singularity puzzle.

Which btw....to answer your comment about Planck Length, I hate to say it but Sensational might have been on to something:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

Old 12-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Savant

Quote:
It's Base64. I tried translating it, but I can't differentiate between lower case 'l's (L) and capital 'I's (i). Also, I can't tell what is an 'O' or a '0'. I'm going to work on it, and hope no one beats me to it.
Already a step ahead of you.
Handed it over to my amigo, code Jedi Master and guild leader (THANKS VAITEL!)

We couldn't get everything crunched yet but he's been working on it for a bit. So far we have:
Twilight Apostle
Herald Volazj
Elder Nadox
Web Wrap
Hadronox
Ionar
Stormforged Mender

the end right now looks like
Princessx15;x1a;x19;\�Yx1c;�\�B�[x19;x19;\�x14;�x1b;x1a;]x1c;����B �^�ܛx18;\�x3;B��x12;x1d;�Yx8;x13;x18; \��

but those names up top appear to be Wrath of the Lich King related NPC's/Items?

Old 12-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I hate hippies

I got all of them, and they all appear to be WoW NPC's.

Twilight Apostle
Herald Volazj
Elder Nadox
Web Wrap
Hadronox
Ionar
Stormforged Mender
Princess Theradras
Elder Splitrock
Razorlash
Spewed Larva
Old 12-07-2008, 07:07 PM
I hate hippies

Looking again, the first letter of every name spells "The Whispers". I'm going to guess that's another clue.

All of those are NPC's except Web Wrap. It's a spell, is that significant?