11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
I'd check it out, but it says the image was removed. What site is it?
I don't know why it would be removed - all three pics still show in my gallery, but yes, when you click them in this thread, you do get that message; when you click them in my gallery - nothing happens.

So here is the last one I posted:
http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/ingam...jpg?pop=normal

If it gets removed again - it was an ingame mail from Aksugnut, subject was "Trent?" and in the body all it said was, 68.180.151.74

But...the plot thickens!
At the risk of ruining someone's "game" -
Here is a PM I received here shortly before midnight:
http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/pm-jpg-2?pop=normal
Old 12-07-2008, 12:46 PM

PunkRawk has much to be proud of
revlazaro Said:
Quote:
Actually, I am taking it kinda seriously because A) I don't like peeps stalking me over online games to bother me with riddles and B) If he is breaking down, maybe you shouldn't necessarily ignore any messages he is trying to send?
Kind of like trying to keep him talking?
Last edited by PunkRawk : 12-07-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to list who the quote was from..
Old 12-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkRawk View Post
revlazaro Said:
Kind of like trying to keep him talking?
In that "We have the lunatic on the line, keep him speaking as we trace him" sorta way, yes.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
I don't know why it would be removed - all three pics still show in my gallery, but yes, when you click them in this thread, you do get that message; when you click them in my gallery - nothing happens.

So here is the last one I posted:
http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/ingam...jpg?pop=normal

If it gets removed again - it was an ingame mail from Aksugnut, subject was "Trent?" and in the body all it said was, 68.180.151.74

But...the plot thickens!
At the risk of ruining someone's "game" -
Here is a PM I received here shortly before midnight:
http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/pm-jpg-2?pop=normal
Well, atleast we know it's not some lunatic now. I guess the question is if the big gold pot under the rainbow is going to be the goatse man doing his moves.

The IP, if I'm not completely misinterpreting this, seems to be a Yahoo server?
IP Information for 68.180.151.74

IP Location: United States Sunnyvale Yahoo
Resolve Host: p2p.geo.vip.sp1.yahoo.com
IP Address: 68.180.151.74 Reverse IP: 323,600 other sites hosted on this server. Blacklist Status: Clear
Whois Record

OrgName: Yahoo
OrgID: YHOO
Address: 701 First Ave
City: Sunnyvale
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94089
Old 12-07-2008, 03:56 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Continue the conversation with PunkRawk and Leaelfadril here.